- Blogs are an important search engine marketing tool. We provide each of our marketing clients with their own blog to use and link it to their website. Blogs RSS feeds help keep website content fresh.
- Quality inbound links from Authoritative websites will greatly enhance your Google Page Rank and Search Results.
- Link exchange programs can do more harm than good. Low cost link exchange programs usually bring in links that will dilute your link AND come from sites that are probably considered spammers by Google.
- Web content is KING! Google and other search engines look for quality and freshness of your website content.
- Hosting is important. Uptime, site loading speeds and a dedicated ip address are all necessary ingredients to a successful website. We can set you up with an affordable hosting plan, with 24/7 telephone and email support. Sending volumes of traffic to your website is of no value unless you can convert those visitors into buyers of your products or services.
- Linking Your Business To A World Of Customers! IdeaOverTen has the expertise and decades of experience to get your website ranked in the top positions in Google and Bing. We provide AFFORDABLE and EFFECTIVE Search Marketing Services.
- Not sure what to write on your blog? Some easy content ideas include answering common questions that your customers have, discussing industry news, and posting event recaps. You don’t have to write long-winded posts in order to have a successful blog. In fact, blog posts that are short, to-the-point, and provide readers with helpful information tend to fare better in social media since social media users typically have limited attention spans. Best of all, short blog posts are faster and easier for you to write.
- Google and other major search engines evaluate incoming links based on the quality and relevance of the websites doing the linking, as well as the relevance of the links themselves. When high quality websites with good rankings link to your website, your rankings improve because the search engines assume that your website must also be of high quality.
- Optimizing for local search is an absolute must for any business that sells products or services to people in a specific geographical area. Potential customers in the local area are actively searching for businesses near them that could meet their needs, and local search marketing ensures that a business’s website can be found by those potential customers.
- The birth of web 2.0 has changed the way we do business online. Online promotion is no longer a monologue – it has become a dialogue, now that customers have access to a platform from which they can voice their opinions.
- As a business owner, you can benefit immensely from the interaction and word-of-mouth advertising that the social web encourages. But if you don’t keep track of what’s being said about your brand and address issues in a timely manner, negative feedback left by disgruntled customers, ex-employees, or competitors could cause you to lose business.
- At IdeaOverTen, we have over 10 years of experience performing online reputation management, using the latest search engine techniques. For help pushing bad publicity down the search engine listings, contact us for a free consultation.
- A CMS, or content management system, is a powerful tool that businesses can use to control and manage their websites. A well-designed CMS enables users to edit, modify, and update website content quickly and easily. You can get a free, open-source CMS, have one built from the ground up, or buy ready-made CMS software. The CMS you choose will affect communications, staff, customers, and many other aspects of your business, so it’s not a decision to take lightly.
- Implementing a social media marketing campaign without optimizing the content for search engines is a waste. It’s like buying decorations, hiring a DJ, and preparing platters of food for a big get-together without telling anyone where you’re having the party.
- Social media isn’t a “set it and forget it” medium. You need to make a constant effort to spread your content and reach new audiences, and SEO is part of that. By optimizing your social media presence for search, you can drive more traffic to your social media accounts via the search engines and grow your following.
- Blogs, which are an essential tool in the world of social media, absolutely need SEO to survive. Blogs typically get most of their traffic from the search engines, so if your site isn’t SEO-friendly, you aren’t taking advantage of blogging’s full potential. By optimizing your blog content for target keywords and making other SEO-related adjustments to your website, you can dramatically increase the amount of search engine traffic that your blog and therefore, your site, receive.
- Did you know that only 2% of your website visitors actually fill out your online contact form or pick up the phone to contact you? That means the remaining 98% of them will leave your website without giving you a clue as to what they were looking for or how you could meet their needs. A standard web analytics program alone won’t provide you with the information necessary to convert casual website visitors into leads.
- Virtual Visitor provides you with real-time data that enables your sales team to determine who is visiting your website, where they’re located, and what products and services they’re interested in, without requiring them to log in or register for an account on your site. Every time someone visits your site, Virtual Visitor automatically sends you an email alert that includes 12 sources of pre-sales research, so you can quickly evaluate prospects.
- Connect with Customers Instantly through Live Chat-If you have a live chat system in place, all your website visitors have to do is click on a button to connect with you. When they click through, one of your customer service reps is notified and a conversation takes place via chat.
- Live chat solutions give you the opportunity to interact with prospects instantly and from anywhere with an internet connection. Visitors who click the live chat button must fill out a brief pre-chat questionnaire to describe their questions, enabling you to deal with their requests more efficiently.
- Your Website Is Your Most Important Online Marketing Tool-The process of designing your business’s website is nothing to take lightly. Your website is the face of your online presence, so it must reflect your business’s expertise, reliability, and competence.
- Social media marketing is the process of marketing your business or website by interacting with customers and prospects on popular social networks like Facebook and Twitter. The goal of social media marketing is to drive traffic to your main website, build your business’s online brand and reputation, and enhance your website’s search engine rankings.
Affordable and Effective Search Marketing Solutions Designed For You. IdeaOverTen is a Search Marketing firm providing effective, economical search engine optimization, link building, social networking, reputation management, pay per click optimization & management, and seo copywriting.Read more
Whether you’re just starting your business or taking your success to the next level... IdeaOverTen has the tools to meet your needs. We offer licensed and hosted seo friendly shopping cart software, content management software, web development, diy site builder, hosting and site maintenance.Read more
Our shopping cart software is different. Our Website and Shopping Cart Software platforms were designed from the ground up by our staff of Search Marketing experts that have years of experience in search engine optimization, online marketing, web usability, web design and ecommerce!Read more
Information to Succeed is the place to come to learn about How To Succeed Online. Whether you are just starting up an online business or are an experienced online merchant, or need more quality traffic to your brochure website, there is something to learn here. We will be adding more articles each week. So stop by often. Grab a cup of your favorite brew, and read Information To Succeed.Read more
At IdeaOverTen we gain client loyalty the old fashioned way-we earn it. We know that reputation in the Information Age means everything, and that the only way to achieve success is by taking care of our customers and giving them every advantage that the technology will allow. IdeaOverTen customers have our word that we will be there to assist them every step of the way.Read more